Players should first choose a theme for their character from those in the Zeitgeist players manual the themes are summarised by the below. After selecting a theme anything else is really possible, go wild… just make sure you can explain how the character fits in the Zeitgeist world ;)
All characters will start as either a fresh recruit of the Royal Homeland Constabulary (RHC) or someone that has been working closely with and is trusted by them.
- Docker ~ Bohemian working man artists and performers.
- Eschatologist ~ Philosopher devoted to the proper end of things.
- Gunsmith ~ Designer and wielder of custom firearms.
- Martial Scientist ~ Educated and analytical warrior.
- Skyseer ~ Folk prophet who see the future in the stars.
- Spirit Medium ~ Contact and control spirits of the dead.
- Technologist ~ Design small contraptions.
- Vekeshi Mystic ~ Devoted to the philosophy of slow, proper vengeance against those who oppress the weak.
- Yerasol Veteran ~ Highly regarded war hero